Saturday 22 March 2014

Backpack Attack!

Hello there readers!

Everywhere I go, I would see at least a girl with a backpack slanged over her shoulder. Indefinitely, I'm guessing backpack is officially the trend now. I did a little 'research' on it, and here are some bags I found that you might want to have for Spring! Check it out!

JEREMY SCOTT BACKPACK

ILLESTEVA CAMO CHARLIE BACKPACK

REBECCA MINKOFF M.A.B BACKPACK

MSGM FLORAL BACKPACK

KARA WHITE GRAINED LEATHER BACKPACK

I got these pictures from this website *click me* ! I just picked out some bags that I like best and add a little text to it. You can check out more bags you might want to get for spring, just by clicking *click me*

Let's mix-and-match these bags. 

I absolutely love this Kara White Grained Leather Backpack. In my point of view, it has the elegant and wild feeling to it. Probably elegant because of how simple it is, and wild thanks to the leather. 
If you have read my last post, I would utterly recommend this bag with the Dauntless outfit (GO DIVERGENT!)
However, if you have not read my last post, don't be worried because I will show the outfit to you! 

Now imagine this with the Kara White Grained Leather Backpack

This together with the Kara White Grained Leather Backpack 

It is unquestionably amazing! Even so, this is only my opinion. The rest of the backpack and the mix-and-match depends on you! 

Comment below and give us your thoughts about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment