Wednesday 26 March 2014

MAGCON!



Hello there readers!

We apologise for not uploading yesterday, so today we are going to talk about something fun and exciting! Vine!

To readers out there who does not know what Vine is: Vine is a software created by twitter to create short video-clips. However, we're not going to talk about the software neither how it is made or found. We are going to talk about the users of Vines. Specifically, MAGCON :)

Magcon is actually not a user. However, they have a tour going around the United States to hang out with their fans (The tour is called Magcon Tour). These are the lists of boys who are a part of the Magcon family:
  1. Nash Grier
  2. Cameron Dallas
  3. Aaron Carpenter 
  4. Matthew Espinosa
  5. Taylor Caniff
  6. Jack Johnson
  7. Jack Gilinsky 
  8. Carter Reynolds
  9. Shawn Mendes


Let's get started! 


Who in the world doesn't love his sky blue eyes?! In fact, everyone does! I am dying to have those eyes! 

LOOK AT HIS TEE! NASHTY!

Oh his lip bite! kill me now! 


His eyes are so... adorable! Well, isn't he so cute?!


WHO. DOESN'T. LOVE. CAMERON DALLAS. Oh dear, he is the sexiest and most romantic guy I've ever heard in my life! I'd love to see him though. 

Oh dear his smile!


NO I can't look at him anymore! I'm Dying!


I was thinking of posting a picture of his body, but I don't think it's quite appropriate. If you really want to see how fit he is, you can google up "Cameron Dallas abs" and I am 100% sure you won't regret seeing it!



Aaron Carpenter... The cute guy with the button nose! His eyelashes are crazy! Let me have them instead! 

Cute button nose!

BUTTON NOSE!


Well... I guess his button nose and his hair-flip is what makes him cute! Are you with me? 


Matthew Espinosa, or more known as, Matt Espinosa. Watch his vine videos, and I promise you won't stop smiling like an idiot to yourself! Rumours said that he's famous because he looks like Justin Bieber, but I think he's famous because he is really hilarious! 

THAT SMILE THO.

oh no oh no oh no oh no 




Taylor Caniff is amazing! And... a total gym freak. His abs are not losing with Cameron's! 

SILLY FACE SELFIE! 

:)



I am so sorry for the picture which showed his abs. I tried my best looking for a picture of him with his shirt down, but I guess these are the ones I found! *But it's worth looking at it, right ladies?*


Just to make it crystal clear. They are not twins! They may have the same name and share the same account, but actually they are just good-friends! To me, they have the best and funniest vine account ever. 

JACK JOHNSON!

JACK GILINSKY! (Photobomb: Jack Johnson)



Besides having a talent of making people laugh, they are great in music too! Jack Johnson can play the guitar and piano, and Jack Gilinsky can sing very well! Actually, they have their own singles. I am in love with their song entitled "Flights", it's so cheesy I can't stop smiling to myself even after hearing the song! 

 Jack Gilinsky sings, while Jack Johnson raps! 



Here we go! Carter Reynolds! His mom is japanese, so you can see this caucasian and asian face together in him! His vines are normally about scaring and making his mom jump in shock, however it's really cute that he really shows love to his mom. 



I looked for picture of him without his cap because he would normally use caps in his vine videos, and he looks better without a cap! However, if you don't really know what he looks like with a cap, here it goes! 


Finally, his vine compilations! 




Shawn! Instead of doing funny vines, he does... singing! He sings so well! Have you ever heard them both sing together? 




well.. a little bit of Nash Grier back there! 

Whoops! By the way, here's a picture of Shawn Mendes!


He may be famous for his Vine, however, I think he focuses more on Youtube because he makes covers in youtube! Here is one of the best covers I've heard from him. 





THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!

I love Carter Reynolds so much! Who do you like best from this Magcon boys? 




No comments:

Post a Comment