Monday 24 March 2014

SPRING MAKEOVER

Hello there readers!

I earned some followers yesterday, so thank you so much for following @EternalFafre on twitter! Recently, we have also been gaining more readers, so I'd like to thank you guys so much, we couldn't have done it without you guys!

Today, I will be blogging about makeup and it's trend for this season, Spring! So, I did a little research on it, and I found some of the trends for Spring Make up. I am guessing that it is going for some... a little bit of wild looking, but not that wild.

Here!

woo-hoo it's so bright!
 A bright orang lipstick can be seen at Nannette Lepore, Donna Karan, Prabal Gurung, Christian Siriano, Rag and Bone, and DKNY. 


*glimmer**glimmer*
This ethereal white eyeshadow and liner can be found at Jenny Packham, Tibi, Alice + Olivia and Altuzarra. 



This... is basically a mix of types of makeup product. I will give you all the website at the end of the blog! 



This is also a mixture of products of make-up. I will give you all the website at the end of the blog!


This Soft Berry Lips can be found at Michael Kors, named Lip Lacquer in Dame.



That is the end of my research!

These products came from very expensive shops, so I am not really forcing you to buy it. However, there may be other shops out there that sells the same thing and certainly is more affordable. 

I am in love the Soft Berry Lips, because it has the elegance and a really nice feeling to it. I'd really like to try it with a pink-pastel dress. 

Imagine this with the berry lips! 

Now, the rest of the opinions on the dresses depends on you! To read more about the Spring make up trend, I recommend you this website . It has every information you want. I picked out some pictures from the website, add a little text to it, and posted it here! Read more from that website to know more! 

The rest of the makeups depends on you! What do you think of it and which do you like best? Comment and give us your thoughts below! 

Ready for SPRING MAKEOVER?



No comments:

Post a Comment